Saturday, April 26, 2008

energy and meridians, healing, etc

on thursday night I was given a bowen therapy session.. I've had massages and reiki and have a deep interest in energy healing in general, but never before had this kind.

http://www.bowen.asn.au

I've always had very bad sinisitus and bad lymphatic system drainage. It was wonderful that over the next day or so my breathing is cleaer already. That night I'd had pains in either side of my chest.. chainging from one then to the other.. but now that has gone. All through today and some of friday I've had hot flushes every now and then. Meant to be drinking lots of water.. no hot or cold packs, no hot showers (well, not burny hot as I usually like mine, just warm)

The experience itself was as relaxing as any type of good massage or therapy.. but Im also feeling very different effects to those I've had after a massage, or reiki.

I have completely not had a chance to play with my new camera, it has gone to work every day this week with the boy.

No comments: